Hey gang, here are 10 things worth sharing with you this week:
10 Things Worth Sharing
- Wil Wheaton spoke in Kentucky in March, and I missed it. However, he kindly posted his remarks on why “The library is a safe space.”
- We need more trust and vulnerability in schools.
- The 2023 Pulitzer Prize winners were announced this week; one of the winning fiction books is a retelling of Dickens’ “David Copperfield.”
- Why sing a song when you can just sing a note and do some crazy stuff?
- Cool use of AI: Midjourney recreates ancient battles.
- Would AIs make better professionals (or teachers) than humans?
- Testing season is in full swing, and we need easier edtech integrations to service the nonsense.
- The Oppenheimer trailer dropped this week, and it looks amazing… and disturbing.
- First, Chegg took a hit from AI, and now the popular Stack Overflow loses traffic to ChatGPT. AI is here to stay, and it is disruptive.
- Lastly, there is no shame in getting help when you need it.
Thanks for reading. This site and all the work shared here are completely reader-supported. The best way to support it is to check out my recommendations or subscribe to my weekly newsletter.