“The first step toward becoming rational is to understand our fundamental irrationality.” (Robert Greene, The Laws of Human Nature)
Tag: robert greene
Books I Read in May 2022
I’m consistently working to keep my reading on track this year. I have a book with me wherever I go (physical & ebook) and carve out a little time each day.
Some days more than others 😉
Here are the books I read/finished reading during May 2022:
- The Hunger of the Gods – John Gwynne (fantasy, Norse-inspired)
- The King’s Ranger – A.C. Cobble (fantasy)
- The Library Book – Susan Orlean (non-fiction) PLEASE READ THIS BOOK IT WAS AMAZING!
- Theodore Rex – Edmund Morris (biography, history)
- Mastery – Robert Greene (non-fiction, psychology)
- Black Sun – Rebecca Roanhorse (fantasy)